Translate

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What does the bible say about love?

6/17/10 – What does the bible say about love? – This is real love – not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. Dear friends, since God loved us that much, we surely ought to love each other, God lives in us, and His love is brought to full expression in us. 1 John4:10-12. Lord I couldn't ever love You as much as You love me. You sacrificed Your only Son to forgive of my sins so we could have a relationship. Your Son not only willingly sacrificed Himself so I can fellowship with You right now but even now prepares a home for me in heaven where the church and all that love Him will be His bride. Forgive me when I don't love the slow person in front of me on the road, the angry person that wants my help at work, and all the other people that inconvenience me throughout my day. I want to be a true expression of You today. Grow me to express Your love in sacrifice. Chastityhead:0) http://chastityhead4God.blogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)