Translate

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What do I do when I am waiting on God?

6/15/10 – What do I do when I am waiting on God? – We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help and our shield. Psalm 33:20. Let all that I am wait patiently before God, for my hope is in Him. Psalm 62:5. You are my hope, Lord. You alone know my heart. My desire to have a marriage bound together in You. My desire to have my children love You and have a relationship with You that they share with others. My desire for me to be who You have called me to be in the time You have given me. Help me Lord, help me not to lose hope that You are in control and You will show me clearly Your plan and purpose so I can be in line with You. Shield me Lord from those that would want to snatch my hope. Help me to wait patiently for Your perfect time. I love You, speak to me Lord.

chastityhead:) http://chastityhead4God.blogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)