Translate

Monday, June 14, 2010

What do I do when I don’t understand God’s ways?

6/14/10 – What do I do when I don't understand God's ways? – Ask me and I will tell you remarkable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3 –Lord I ask You and I can't explain how that is to someone that doesn't meet with You consistently, they don't understand. I can ask You in written prayer, in my heartfelt words, in silence within my thoughts. I can ask You because talking to is as natural as talking to my Jimmy. You answer me just as amazingly. You speak to me through Your word by allowing me to read in my daily time with You just the right word, like today, that speaks to my need. You speak to me through these times while I write and pray, I can feel You leading and guiding me. You speak to me the midst of a trial and all I can do is call out and I know You are there because I have a peace. You speak to me through those that have a relationship with You as they share how You impact them. You speak to me when I just sit quiet enough to hear. The remarkable things You tell me that I don't know aren't always the answers that I seek but are always the ones I need. Then I find the answers I seek aren't so important. I don't always understand but I do know that You know and will work it all out for good. ChastityheadJ http://chastityhead4God.blogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)