Translate

Monday, June 28, 2010

What does the bible have to say about the Holy Spirit?

6/28/10 – What does the bible have to say about the Holy Spirit? Don't you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body. 1Corinthians6:19-20. Thank you Lord for my health that I can influence those in my world by doing all you have given me to do. I lift up those just starting their lives, those struggling to keep their lives and I know any life we have is precious and we have for a reason. I pray you would meet their needs and help me to be a light. My life has meaning by what the Holy Spirit living in and through me can do. He is the best gift I have ever received because through him I know the things freely given me by God and I have direct access to God. Thank you for the high price You paid for me by dying on the cross, I can never repay it. I desire to honor You today because I am Yours. Chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)