Translate

Monday, June 21, 2010

What does the bible say about praise?

6/21/10 – What does the bible say about praise? – You are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, and God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for He called you out of the darkness into His wonderful light. 1 Peter 2:9. Lord I am so awe struck that You would choose me. My purpose is to be Your priest by sharing Your word and Your love with those around me. I might not be able to speak for the nation Lord but I do speak for my home and we love You Lord and when others encamp around to destroy, You are our shield and fortress. Even though every created thing in all the known and unknown places is Yours and Your creation You still personally consider me Your precious possession, I am Your child. Show me every opportunity today Lord to live your goodness. I can see now how dark the lives around me and I remember how dark my own life was without You. I pray You can use me to show Your wonderful light. Chastityhead:0) http://chastityhead4God.blogger.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)