Translate

Friday, June 4, 2010

What do I do when I need confidence?

6/4/10 – What do I do when I need confidence? So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that He has promised. Hebrews 10:35-36 Lord my confident trust comes from being in Your word, being in prayer, and then seeing and believing in the miracles in my life. My reward is Your kingdom not my paycheck, not my things, not even my family or friends because all these will pass away. I lack patient endurance; I don’t even think I understood it until I had my teenagers. But now Lord I have a better understanding and am clinging to my need to do Your will in the midst all the uncontrollable circumstances in my life. Lord I wrap myself in the promise of an eternal home, of a lifelong marriage centered on You, and of my teens who have been trained in You to one day walk confidently with You. chastity head :)http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)