Translate

Friday, May 28, 2010

What do I do when I need peace?

5/27/10 What do I do when I need peace? Lord, You will grant us peace; all we have really accomplished is really from You. Isaiah 26:12 For those who follow godly paths will rest in peace when they die. Isaiah 57:2 Lord you will grant me peace all I need do is ask. I worry about if I am doing, being and achieving all I was meant to but all I have done, have become, and accomplished is only through You. Lord I rest in peace in my hope of heaven and it makes me smile. Lord I pray You give me opportunity to share that with those angry, fighting, or denying You and are bitter, scared and unwilling to see their promise of eternity without You. Lord if I lack peace let it be in regard to sitting by the wayside while those I know and love need to know You, truly nothing else matters. The time is short and the many I know without You is large make me an effective impact on those around me. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)