Translate

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do I do when I am emotionally distraught?

5/25/10 What do I do when I am emotionally distraught? I am not afraid, You are with me. I am not discouraged, You are my God.You strengthen me and You help me. You hold me up with Your victorious right hand. Isaiah41:10 You are the source of all comfort. You comfort me in my troubles so I can comfort others. I can give them the comfort You have given me. 2Corinthians1:3-4 Lord thank You that You are with me when I am fearful of the future and discouraged by the present. You are with me when no one else is and You are my God when all other gods fail. You strengthen me through Your encouraging word. You help me through You guiding word. You hold me up through Your loving word. Your word meets my need in any every situation, You are my all in all. Give me opportunity today to comfort others through their fear and discouragement. I pray I can strengthen, help and hold up others today.chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)