Translate

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What do I do when I need courage?

5/26/10 What do I do when I need courage? Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord. Psalm 27:14 Lord I can face today's trials without fear because my courage is in You. Courage in You is not charging ahead but standing my ground and waiting for You to speak to my heart. Lord let me not just sit by the wayside waiting for you to act or allow anxiousness, worry and impatience to cloud my thoughts. I desire the courage to wait patiently while the chaos of the world swirls around me know matter what others think or judge me as I know I am right with You. I love You, Lord. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)