Translate

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

5-9-10 Happy Mother's Day to all the women that have showed me the fruits of the Spirit in their lives. Galatians 5:22-23
Mary Jane Tamoro who lovingly gave me the gift of life.
Mary Garcia Guzman who always treated me with joy as a child.
Karen Gregg who changed me forever with her peace that surpasses understanding.
Mary Jane Tamoro who was long-suffering throughout my teen years.
Linda Montoya who has blessed my life with kindness and goodness beyond what I deserve of could paid for.
Margie Ruano has been a faithful prayer warrior throughout my married life.
Karen Gregg"s gentleness throughout our friendships been something I aspire to.
Mary Jane Tamoro and Dorothee Head"s self control to have such long married lives has been a blessing to me and my family. Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!
chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)