Translate

Monday, May 3, 2010

Cans of Success Part 4 of 5

5-3-10 Cans of Success Part 4 of 5

1. I can be satisfied with what I have because He will never leave me or forsake me. Hebrews13:5
2. I can be certain I am promised the Holy Spirit through faith because Christ removed the curse of the cross when He hung on the tree. Galatians3:13-14
3. I can be content with whatever I have because Christ always meets my needs. Philippians4:11
4. I can be right with God through Christ because He, who was sinless, became the offering for my sin. 2Corinthians5:21


Lord everything in this world is temporal and the only lasting satisfaction I can have is in a relationship with You. The pain I suffer is but for a moment because this is not my home because You loved me enough to hang on a cross and die for me, thank you Lord. I am so blessed with what I have and I am so thankful, show me opportunity to share with those in need. I can't be good enough to be right with You Lord. There is no good in me. My only hope of being right with You is by accepting I am a sinner, believing You died for me, and confessing I need You. Thank You Lord for this day.chastity head:)
http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)