Translate

Friday, May 7, 2010

What do I do when I feel depressed?

5-7-10 What do i do when I feel depressed?
Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things excellent and worthy of praise. Philippians 4:8
Forgive me when I dwell on the lies the world wants me to be convinced of; who I truly am is in Your word.
The dishonest in my life need me to honorably show them Your love.
Unrighteous assaults need me to react to them righteously by Your strength.
The impure in my life need me to show them Your pure mercy.
The unlovely need Your loving care to shine through me.
The detestable things that try to cloud my thoughts need to be scattered by the desire that You look at me admirably.
The failures in my life in the world’s eyes need to be replaced by how excellent I and they really are in God’s eyes.
Those worthy of cursing by religion’s standards need to see the joy of praising you in a relationship can bring them. FILL ME LORD WITH YOU SO DEPRESSION FLEES.
chastityhead:) http://chastityhead4.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)