Translate

Friday, May 21, 2010

What do I do when I feel rebellious?

5/21/10 What do I do when I feel rebellious? So think clearly and exercise self control. Look forward to the gracious salvation that will come when Jesus Christ is revealed to the world. Live as God's obedient children. Don't slip back into your old ways of living. You didn't know better then. 1Peter1:13-14
Failure #1 today was not thinking clearly
Failure #2 lacked self control of my thoughts and actions
Failure #3 forgot the gracious salvation that is mine so I lacked graciousness with others
Failure #4 I was a disobedient child of God
Failure #5 I slipped back into my old ways
#1 Success Lord I recognize I am a sinner saved by grace and Your child and should live as an example to the world. I am sorry for failing. Fill me with Your love and mercy. Thank You for being the Father of this rebellious child. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)