Translate

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cans of Success part 5 of 5

5-4-10 Cans of Success part 5 of 5

1. I can be certain that as a child of God, He is for me and because of this no one can be against me. Romans8:31
2. I can know the wonderful things God has given me because I have received God's Spirit. I can have peace because He is the God of peace not the God of disorder. 1Corinthians2:12,14:33
3. I can have overwhelming victory through Christ who loves me. Romans8:37
4. I can have peace through trials and sorrows here on earth because Christ has overcome the world. John16:33

Lord I can breathe easy in the mist of oppression knowing that I do not fight alone but You go before and behind me.Your Spirit speaks to my heart through Your word and then is alive and powerful in my daily life. Help me to listen to the Spirit's prompting throughout my day. Help me to look at the messes in my life as Satan trying to keep me in the bondage of chaos instead of submitting to Your order and peace. Lord Your love gives me the courage when I hurt, the faith to step forward in a trial, and the comfort that You hold each of my tears in a bottle because they are precious to You. chastity head :)http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)