Translate

Saturday, May 1, 2010

CANS OF SUCCESS PART 3 OF 5

5-1-10 CANS OF SUCCESS PART 3 OF 5

1. I can have fresh mercy every morning because the Lord is my inheritance and hope. Lamentations3:22-24
2. I can give all my cares and worries to God because He cares for me. 1Peter5:7
3. I can live in the freedom of Christ because wherever His Spirit is there is freedom. 2Corinthians3:17
4. I can live free from condemnation because there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. Romans8:1


Lord thank You for Your mercy that I can come receive this morning and remind me throughout the day to share that abundant mercy with others. You care for me, more than any created thing so I don't need to worry, You always meet my needs and bless me with my wants, too. You Spirit resides as peace within me that is indescribable and is fulfilled in that I know beyond a shadow of doubt that my eternity is freedom in You. I love You Lord.chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)