Translate

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do I do when I feel condemned?

5-11-10 What do I do when I feel condemned?
So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. Romans8:1
Lord now, now that I admit that I am a sinner, now that I believe that You are my Savior, now that I confess I have failed and I need You; now I am not condemned. Even when I sin, even when I am scared of the unknown, even when I am angry because life is not fair, even when I am sad because I hurt for pains of others and myself, even when I don't feel like it, I know that I know that I know because Your word clearly says I am not condemned because I belong to You I am Your child. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)