Translate

Friday, May 14, 2010

What to do when I feel tempted to sin?

5/14/10 What to do when I feel tempted to sin? We have a great High Priest who entered heaven Jesus Christ the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe. This High Priest of ours faced all my testings and did not sin. Let us come boldly to the throne of our God. Receive His mercy. Find His grace when You need it most. Hebrews4:14-16 Lord when I feel tempted to fail, remind me of the belief I have in You and the plan You have for me. You understand my temptations, strengthen me to resist them. Forgive me when I fail. Thank You that Your mercy and grace is new every morning. I love You Lord. chastity head :)
http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)