Translate

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What I do when I need patience?

5/27/10 What I do when I need patience? Our great desire is that you would keep on loving others as long as life lasts, in order to make certain of what you hope for will come true. Then you will not become spiritually dull and indifferent. Instead you will follow the example of those who are going to inherit God's promises because of their faith and endurance. Hebrews 6:1-12 I need patience Lord because I forget what my ultimate calling and purpose is: to keep loving others as long as life lasts. What I hope for is my life to be a loving impact for You and my impatience stops, deters and prevents Your love from shining through me. I am spiritually dull when I am annoyed inside in my heart, show irritation on the outside in my actions, and then lose my temper with my mouth. Forgive me Lord. I am indifferent when I lack interest in my heart for the needs of others, have unimportance in my thoughts for others, then my actions lack the quality a child of God should have. Strengthen my faith to endure in my thoughts, words and actions today.chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)