Translate

Monday, May 17, 2010

How can I have contentment?

5-17-10 How can I have contentment? Don't worry about the wicked or envy those who do wrong. They will fade, they will wither. Trust the Lord. Take delight in the Lord. Commit everything you do to the Lord. He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn, your just cause will shine like the noonday sun. Be still in His presence. Don't worry about the prospering evil or fret their wicked schemes. Don't lose Your temper. Psalm 37:1-8 Lord thank You that even though I stumble and fall you help me up to start anew. I trust you to work it out. I delight in all that you have blessed me with that I can't earn or deserve. I commit my thoughts, words and actions to You. I desire to radiate and shine for You. I am so blessed when I take the time to be still and You speak to my spirit in Your still small voice. Lord forgive me when I get caught up in worrying about vengeance that is Yours to deal with. Forgive me Lord for losing my temper and remind me again that I can trust You to work it out. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)