Translate

Friday, April 30, 2010

CANS OF SUCCESS PART 2 OF 5

4-30-10 CANS OF SUCCESS PART 2 OF 5
1 I can be strong and resist fear and danger because I know God.
Psalm27:1,Daniel 11:32
2 I can be confident that HE that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.
1John4:4
3 I can thank God that He uses me to spread the knowledge of Christ everywhere.
2Corinthians2:14
4 I can be assured that God has united me to Christ to be right with God, pure and holy, and freed from sin.
1Corinthians1:30

You truly have a sense of humor Lord, that You allow me to make plans and then You direct my steps. I know You will strengthen me when I am weak and doubt. You are my solid ground when the world falls apart around me. I am so blessed when I pause a moment and realize that the God of the universe is in me, I belong to You. You open doors to me that I would never expect everyday, help me to use each moment to spread Your word, not my own. Thank You Lord that I am Your child and I need only ask for forgiveness when I fail You to be restore again the harmony in my relationship with You. I love You Lord. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)