Translate

Friday, April 23, 2010

How is the bible your stability?

4-23-10 How is the bible your stability? He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. Psalm40:2 My life without You and against You was a pit of despair, I was drowning in my un-forgiven sins against myself, others and ultimately You. Now I can stand on the solid ground of who I am in You as a new creation, holy and dearly loved, rescued from the domain of Stan's rule and transferred to the kingdom of Christ. Now I can walk because I don't walk alone, I am free forever from condemnation, and I am complete in Christ.Thank you Lord. :) chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)