Translate

Monday, April 5, 2010

How are You my righteousness?

4-5-10 How are You my righteousness? For God took the sinless Christ and poured into Him our sins. Then, in exchange, He poured God's goodness into us. 2Cor5:21 You are my righteousness because You are sinless and I am sinful. My sins were poured into You before I was even saved, while I was a sinner. At the moment I was saved You poured Your goodness into me so because of Your Son I am righteous and holy. You are my righteousness because I accepted, believed, and confessed You as my Savior; You accepted me as a sinner, believed I had a plan and purpose, and confessed Your love for me by being born, dying and rising again for my hope of eternal life. Thank You. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)