Translate

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How do I have God's gladness?

4-21-10 How do I have God's gladness? Matthew5:3-10

1. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
2. Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.
3. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
4. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
5. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
6. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
7. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
8. Blessed are those who are persecuted because or righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

* I am glad I can fill my need in my spirit with Christ which fills my want for heaven.
* I am glad I can choose to mourn my self-centeredness, repenting of who I was apart from from Christ and comforted by the gladness of who I now am in Christ.
* I am glad I can surrender my control to God; to meekly be complete only in Him.
* I am glad I have You to yearn for as my daily bread and the air I breathe, for in You I have all that I need.
* I am glad to forgive for I am reminded I can never forgive more than You have forgiven me.
* I am glad when I change my outlook, live right and love God; for my heart's treasure is what I look to, live and love YOU.
* I am glad when I look to show mercy, live for what's right and live to give love then others can see God in me.
* I am glad I can stand for God no matter what and be certain this world is not my home.

But because I fail I am most glad I can always fill my need in Christ and start over again. Thank you God :) chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)