Translate

Thursday, April 1, 2010

How is Jesus your peace?

4-1-10 How is Jesus your peace? The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The blessings of our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you. Romans 16:20 I can only have peace; true peace, lasting peace, peace that defies understanding; in You. You; through my time with You, in prayer, in fellowship with other believers; give me the power in the name of Jesus to stand and rebuke Satan in my life. Praise God for the victory already won over Satan when Christ died and rose from the dead to give me hope of heaven.Your blessings fill me with peace new each day, give me opportunity to allow to share peace with others today.chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)