Translate

Monday, April 26, 2010

How is the bible your strength?

4-26-10 How is the bible your strength? God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. Psalm46:1 Lord You are my refuge against my failures that overwhelm me, others failures that disappoint me, and the daily attacks to give up that pick at me. Lord You are my strength to try, try again, to forgive seventy times seven times, to persevere toward the prize of the upward call of heaven in Christ Jesus. No matter the time, place, or reason You ALWAYS want to help me; I need only ask. I am never alone , Your word is the only constant I have had throughout my life. You are the same Lord and Shepherd You were when I first met You when I was 5 that You are now that I am 37. Thank You. chastity head :)
http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)