Translate

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How is Jesus your guardian?

4-13-10 How is Jesus your guardian? When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. Isaiah43:2 Lord You do not say "if" I go through hard times but "when", thank you for preparing me. Lord I am going through deep waters now and I know that You are with me. It is so difficult, more difficult than anything I have ever done in my life, yet I am closer to You now than I have ever been. Daily trials do make me feel like I am drowning, but those waves do pass. I can feel the heat of others oppressing words and actions against me but I am not consumed by them because You guard me on all sides because I am Your child. chastity head :)http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)