Translate

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How is Jesus your fellowship?

4-7-10 How is Jesus your fellowship? Jesus replied," All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come make our home with each of them." John14:23 Lord as You speak to me allow me to hear what You are telling me and not point fingers at others failures only my own because You are MY fellowship. I do love You but I fail daily to do what You say I should with my time, with my tithe, with my talent.Forgive me and as I receive Your mercy help me also show mercy to those who fail me because You have forgiven me so much so I can show Your forgiveness to others. I am assured of Your love because I know that I know that I am a child of God, Your dwelling place is within me and my purpose is to give You glory not to justify myself, my actions, my way. You are faithful in your fellowship with me and the fellowship is sweet when I accept Your plan that I can't see or understand and Your purpose to have all come to repentance and me impacting others for you not myself. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)