Translate

Thursday, April 15, 2010

How is Jesus your sufficiency?

4-15-10 How is Jesus your sufficiency? And not because we think we can do anything of lasting value by ourselves. Our only power and success comes from God. 2Corinthians3:5 Lord I can't do anything meaningful without You. Yet the simple sharing of my heart with You and then others has value because of You. You are all I need today, when I fail today, speak Your peace into my heart to calm my life; when I succeed today let me stop and give glory to You. I love You. Lord You are the power I need to love. Remind me when others try to make me feel unworthy that success is not in how much I have here on earth but on how many I have an impact on to be saved for heaven. You are my all in all.chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)