Translate

Monday, April 19, 2010

How is Jesus your everything?

4-19-10 How is Jesus your everything? So don't boast about following a particular human leader. For everything belongs to You. The world or life or death or the present or the future. Everything belongs to You, and you belong to Christ and Christ belongs to God. 1Cor3:21-23 Lord forgive me when I honor the person over the the power they have within them from You. Even though some leaders are far from You they are only there through Your and perfect plan and will. Everything I can see, smell, feel, taste, and touch is Yours. All living around me, all that have died before me, all those I have impacted this morning, all those I will impact today. All I have belongs to You, I belong to You, You belong to God. I am a child of God, I am a partaker of Christ; I share in His life. I belong to God. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)