Translate

Monday, April 12, 2010

How is Jesus your brother?

4-12-10 How is Jesus your brother? But to all who received Him He gave the right to become children of God. All they needed to do was trust Him to save them. John1:12 Lord I receive You and I have the right to be a child God. Thank You. I trust You to save me because I have tried to save me and failed miserably. Give me opportunity to share Your love and give others the chance to receive You, but remind me it's their choice. Help me remember how hard it was in my own blindness and stubbornness to see my need for You to save me, yet once I did choose to trust You it the most easiest decision I've made. Now I know I am a child of God, no matter what. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)