Translate

Friday, April 16, 2010

How is Jesus your fulfillment?

4-16-10 How is Jesus your fulfillment? You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise You with songs of joy. I lie awake thinking of You, meditating on You. Psalm53:5-6 The riches of the world are nothing compared to You because you feed my body by providing meeting my needs, my mind by providing Your Word, and my soul by providing your Holy Spirit. As I praise You, I can't complain because I have all I need. Forgive me when I feel all alone and that You have left me. Those are the times I am lying awake thinking of my cares of this world not my Christ, my Savior, my Lord. I am complete in you. chastity head :)http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)