Translate

Thursday, April 22, 2010

How is the bible the guide for your life?

4-22-10 How is the bible the guide for your life? How can a young person stay pure? By obeying Your word. Psalm119:9 Lord You don't see me in years but in maturity in my walk with You, because you see my heart. Lord You see where I am right now in my walk with you and where I will be. Lord I love You more and more each day as I am in your word, in fellowship, in prayer. I desire to obey You because I don't have to follow You to be loved but I am loved by You so I want to follow You. I am not trying to become Your child; I am Your child becoming like You day by day by obeying and trusting in Your word. Thank You Lord that when I fail, I don't lose my relationship with You but as I fall out of harmony, peace between us comes when I repent. Thank You Lord for being my Daddy. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)