Translate

Friday, April 9, 2010

How is Jesus your companion?

4-9-10 Happy Birthday Dad, thank you for being a mighty man of God. I love you :)
How is Jesus your companion?
There are "friends" that destroy each other, but there is a real friend that sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs18:24 Lord there are those I thought were my friends that used me, deceived me, and led me far away from You. Forgive me Lord for also failing my friends by not being there for them, not making them a priority, not sharing Your love with them. You are the only perfect friend I have that won't desert me, that will always listen to me, and that will speak the truth in love to me to make me more like You. Thank you for being my constant friend, and even though I am not perfect, help me strive to be a friend like You to all those You have blessed my life with. I love you Lord. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)