Translate

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How is Jesus your deliverer?

4-6-10 How is Jesus your deliverer? You will know the truth and the truth will set you free. So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free. John8:32,36 Lord thank you for your word that speaks to my heart and teaches me your truth. The more I accept your truth, believe your truth, and confess your truth to others the more free I am from the grip of guilt from my failures, fear of the unknown, and despair over moments lost that I choose to allow to enslave me. You set me free. You rose from the dead. I am only free in You. Show me when I allow sin to enslave me. Give me opportunity to share your truth with others, to give them the opportunity for freedom and life You have given me to share. chastity head :)
http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)