Translate

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cans of Success - Part 1 of 5

4-29-10 HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TRINITY WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Cans of Success - Part 1 of 5

1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Philippians4:13
2. I can trust God to supply all my needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus. Phillipians4:19
3. I can not fear because God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. 2Timothy1:7
4. I can have faith to live for Christ because God has given me a measure of faith. Romans12:3


Thank You Lord that You are my strength, my supply,my power love and sound mind, and my faith today. I am complete in You. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)