Translate

Friday, February 26, 2010

KEEP THE ETOCH FAMILY IN PRAYER THE VIEWING IS TODAY AND THE SERVICE IS TOMORROW. How does God encourage me?

2-26-10 KEEP THE ETOCH FAMILY IN PRAYER THE VIEWING IS TODAY AND THE SERVICE IS TOMORROW. How does God encourage me? May Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God Our Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting comfort and hope which we don't deserve, comfort your hearts with all comfort, and help you in every good thing you say and do. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 You are my Lord, my Savior, my Creator, my Father, You have loved me since before creation and will love me for all time. Your comfort isn't confined to the here and now but is eternal because I have an eternal home and hope in You. I can't be good enough, rich enough, strong enough, popular enough to earn it. You give it freely and I can only accept it. Your comfort is better than any comfort the world can offer because it focuses on You who will never fail me not imperfect me, fair-weather others, or temporal things. Lord I pray You show and do every good thing through me today. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)