Translate

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Why does God allow disasters to happen? Why doesn't He prevent them?

He delivers by distress! He makes them listen! Job 36:15 HE DELIVERS IN AFFLICTION, HE OPENS EARS WHEN OPPRESSED. Lord the most clearest times I heard You and the most memorable times in my walk is when You were there for me in the valley of the shadow of death. Lord you definitely get my praise for mountain top experiences but huge life changes came when You delivered me when I was distressed. Then You made me listen when I hit a brick wall with my own words. You delivered me in affliction by walking me through not removing me from them so I could learn while in them. You opened my ears when I was oppressed by showing me the foolishness and emptiness of others words. You teach me in not take me from my troubles. I give You glory now and always. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)