Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2010

How can I handle all the distractions in my life?

2-21-10 How can I handle all the distractions in my life? Little children were brought to Jesus to lay his hands on and pray for. But the disciples scolded those that brought them, " Don't bother Him," they said. But Jesus said," Let the children come to me, and don't prevent them. For of such is the Kingdom of Heaven." And He put his hands on their heads and blessed them before He left. Matthew 19:13-15 Lord forgive me that when little distractions come my way I miss the opportunities for care, help, and love I could show to those in need, at the risk of sacrificing my time and attention from my all important agenda in my own eyes not Yours. I scold others for getting in the way of my good work. I get bothered at others lack of concern for my doing of the greater good. Forgive me Lord. Those little distractions are Your way of giving me a chance to reach out Your hands of blessing to others. Help me to seize every chance to show You in me through the distractions in my day. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)