Translate

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do I really have a destiny?

2-11-10

So our aim is to please Him always in everything we do whether we are here in this body or away from this body and with Him in heaven. For we must all stand before Christ to be judged and have our lives laid bare-before Him. Each of us will receive whatever he deserves for the good or bad things he has done in this earthly body. 2 Corinthians 5:9-10 OUR AIM IS TO PLEASE CHRIST. WE MUST ALL APPEAR BEFORE CHRIST. FOR ACTIONS CHRIST, WILL JUDGE. Lord I know my destiny in You is to please in everything I do. Lord i need not fear standing before You to be judged because You are with me as my Savior and I don't stand alone. Only You Lord know my heart behind my actions to give crowns for the good or allow the bad to be burned. Thank you Lord that my salvation is secure so I need not fear today because my destiny to serve You and give You glory is secure. I love You Lord:) chastity head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)