Translate

Friday, February 19, 2010

**Please pray my daughter, Trinity, learns what God is trying to teach her.**How can I discover God?

2-19-10 For whatever God says to us is full of living power, it is sharper than the sharpest dagger, cutting swift and deep into our inmost thoughts and desires with all their parts, exposing us for what we really are. Hebrews 4:12 THE WORD OF GOD PIERCES MY SOUL AND SPIRIT, DISCERNING THE THOUGHTS AND INTENTS OF MY HEART Lord thank you for the power and strength of Your word today, I need You more than anything today. I pray my thoughts stay focused on giving You glory no matter what. My desire is for those I love, know, am in contact with, to be impacted by me being faithful to You today. I pray you continue to expose my family, lay us bare, continue to use any and all circumstances for us to give You glory. My heart is Yours :0) chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)