Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2010

2-13-10 MY VOWS DESCRIBING MY UNION TO CHRIST

I take you Lord to be my heavenly husband,
to have as a joy no one can take from me,
to hold as my victory because You have overcome,
from this day forward not looking back at who I was,
for better mountain top moments,
for worse walks through the valley of the shadow of death,
for richer days all my wants and needs are met,
for poorer days all my needs are satisfied and my wants aren't necessary,
in sickness as my body decays my spirit grows strong,
in health that I use each moment for Your glory,
to love faithfully, to hope continually, to love absolutely,
to cherish as the most precious thing I can possess on this earth,
from this day forward until death unites us for eternal life.
chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)