Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2010

How can I handle life's disappointments?

Don't envy evil men but continue to reverenvce the Lord all the time, for surely you have a wonderful future ahead of you. There is hope for you yet! Proverbs 23:17-1**DON'T ENVY SINNERS, LOVE GOD, THERE IS AN ETERNAL, HEAVEN FOR SAVED, HELL FOR UNSAVED, I CHOOSE YOU**Lord forgive me for being greedy and looking to what others have and losing my own contentment. I love You Lord and am so thankful for what can be and what I do have. I ask forgiveness for when I get stuck on what could have been and what I don't have. Thank you that I can stand before You saved, help me to live that joy to show the emptiness of things the world tries to find joy in. Show me how to use disappointments to find hope, peace , and strength in You to share with others.
chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)