Translate

Friday, February 12, 2010

How should I see my differences with others?

2-12-10

But brothers I beg you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to stop arguing among yourselves. Let there be real harmony so there won't be splits in the church. I plead with you to be of one mind, united in thought and purpose. 1 Corinthians 1:10 *NO DIVISION, PERFECTLY JOINED TOGETHER,SAME MIND, SAME JUDGMENT*Lord all things are possible in Your name even me setting my pride, my way, myself aside to bring to others and glory to You. I desire to grow relationships with my new church family and be used where You would have me. Give me You mind to think Your thoughts. Give me Your wisdom to make the best choices toward Your purpose. Remove divisions in my heart as I join with You to accomplish Your will. Thank You Lord!
chastity head :)http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)