Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have so much but still feel empty sometimes. How do I feel fulfilled?

2-25-10 Experience this love for yourselves, though it is so great that you will never see the end of it or fully know or understand it. And so at last you will be filled up with God Himself. Ephesians 3:19 Lord thank you that when I reach out to You I feel your love. Forgive me Lord when I allow the things I have or don't have crowd out my vision of You. I can breathe because it is all I have the strength to do. The love, plan, and purpose You have has no end that I can see or understand. I just know that I know that I can only be filled in You. So I come to You Lord and say HELP. Fill me, Love me, Show me. You are the I AM in my life - You say I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH THE LIFE -You say I AM LOVE, I AM ENDLESS, I AM GREAT, I AM GOD - Lord open myself to be filled with You and allow me to fill others to day. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)