Translate

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DEATH OF A 13 YEAR OLD BOY IN RIDGECREST CA - EVAN ETOCH, yesterday afternoon. From one mother to all parents please pray for the peace that surpasses

2-24-10 DEATH OF A 13 YEAR OLD BOY IN RIDGECREST CA - EVAN ETOCH, yesterday afternoon. From one mother to all parents please pray for the peace that surpasses all understanding for his parents. How can I best handle my emotions? But when the Holy Spirit controls your lives He will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. Galatians 5:22-23 Lord I need Your Hold Spirit to control my life today. Give me opportunity to love those in need, to have joy for those in despair, to share peace with those whose lives are in kaos, to have patience with those paralyzed with fear, to have kindness with those that need a moment, to share goodness from my heart, to be faithful with all you have given me, to be gentle with those whose emotions are fragile without You, and to have self control to filter my thoughts and actions through You. I desire to be Your hands and feet, your heart and life to those around me today.chastity head :)
http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)