Translate

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When I struggle and doubt God, does it mean my faith's not real?

2-23-10 When I struggle and doubt God, does it mean my faith's not real? But Abram replied," O Lord, Jehovah, how can I be sure that You will give it me?" Genesis 15:8 Lord thank you that i can come boldly to You with my thoughts, concerns, doubts, and fears. You are never shocked, angered, or busy. You allow me to vent. You don't always answer the way I want,when I want, but Your peace within me no matter what is my ultimate answer every time. I can be sure of all You have told me in Your word. Your word never fails even though evrything in this world will. Thank you that You give me everything in need to accomplish Your will and purpose for my life. Thank you that when I take my doubts to You, You actually strengthen my faith. I love you, Lord. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)