Translate

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What is the purpose of discipline?

2-17-10
Let God train you for He is doing what any loving Father does for His children. Whoever heard of a child who is never corrected? Being punished isn't enjoyable when it is happening-it hurts! But afterward we can see the result of a quiet growth in grace and character. Hebrews 12:7,11 ENDURE DISCIPLINE,GOD'S CHILD, IT'S NOT JOYFUL BUT PAINFUL BUT WILL PRODUCE RIGHTEOUSNESS. Lord I ask for wisdom to learn what You are teaching me so I don't repeat it. I don't know what's best but You do. I trust You and cling to You and know You are the only One in control. I pray for your grace and character. I pray for my children that I have trained in the way they should go and pray You will complete a good work in them. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)