Translate

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why should I strive for discernment?

2-16-10
Just tell me what to do and I will do it Lord. As long as I live I will wholeheartedly obey You. Psalm 119:33-34 TEACH ME , I SHALL KEEP IT, GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, I SHALL KEEP IT. I SHALL OBSERVE IT, WITH MY WHOLE HEART. Lord I strive for discernment because without it I do my own thing. My own thing always leads me down the wrong path. The wrong path is away from not towards You. Show me Lord what to do. I desire to please You. I desire to follow You with my whole heart, show me how to best do that. Show me how to best teach understanding to myself so I can be a blessing to others. Show me how to best observe your ways that I can be an example to others. The world desires to provide knowledge but it is empty if my heart is not for You. Help me use all You have taught me for Your glory.chastity head :)
http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)