Translate

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why are so many people discontent when they have so much or when times get tough?

2-18-10Even though the fig trees are all destroyed, and there is neither blossom left nor fruit, and though the olive crops fail, and the fields lie barren; even if the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet i will rejoice in the Lord; i will be happy in the God of my salvation. The Lord god is my strength, and he will give me the speed of a deer, and bring me safely over the mountain. Habakkuk 3:17-19 Even though this earth is being destroyed day by day, even though the blossoms of innocence are plucked from our youth, even though the fruit of my labor is in vain for those against me are against You too, even though the crops of jobs are failing ,even though the fields of life ahead lie barren compared to the days of plenty behind,even though the flocks of our military are dying in the fields,even though the cattle barns of finances lie empty, I REJOICE IN YOU, YOU ARE MY SALVATION FROM THIS WORLD THAT IS NOT MY HOME, YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH FOR TODAY! You give me the speed of a deer within me to remember You word and goodness. You bring me safely over the mountains of trials in my life.I refuse to be discontent in hard times because You always provide. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)