Translate

Monday, February 22, 2010

How is unity possible when we are all so different?

2-22-10 The rich and the poor are alike before the Lord whom made them all. Proverbs 22:2 You made the person with riches in heaven and the person with riches on earth. You made the person who lacks riches in heaven and the person who lacks riches on earth. We are all equal in Your eyes, Lord help me to see with Your heart and not with my eyes. For give me when I judge. We are no longer Jews or Greeks or slaves or free men or merely men or women but we are all the same-We are all Christians we are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28 Lord help me to see other Christians with Your eyes and not my judgmental heart. Help me to praise You for their heart that expresses its love for You different than mine and help me just enjoy that we can all love You together. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)